Hallprint Pty Ltd
Hallprint Pty Ltd values your privacy.
This Policy contains important information about your personal right to privacy. Please read it carefully to understand how Hallprint Pty Ltd uses the personal information on its databases or website.
Hallprint is bound by and complies with the National Privacy Principles ("NPPs") under the Privacy Act 1988 and the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that comes into effect on the 25th May, 2018. In accordance with the NPP and GDPR, our policy for collecting and using personal information that you disclose to us while visiting this web site, or on our databases, is explained below.
Information We Collect
Hallprint may collect the following information from our website for statistical purposes to identify the most useful and popular sections for this site and to generally improve the site:
- your server address;
- domain name;
- the date and time of your visit to our site;
- the pages viewed and information downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users by their browsing activities. This information may be collected for website development and our products statistics and are not shared with any party.
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect data on individuals in the following ways:
- We have corresponded with you, or vice versa, as part of our core business activity
- We have found your details through a search of publicly available websites or publications
We do not collect or receive data about you from any other sources.
Any historic information we hold is for business taxation reporting purposes that we are legally required to hold for a period of at least 5 years. We do not store the data for any longer than necessary.
Hallprint Pty Ltd endeavours to keep all data up to date and in a way that maintains its accuracy.
You have the right to access your personal data and have it rectified or erased. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so.
How Do We Store and Secure Personal Data?
- We use technological protections such as secure encryption and anti-virus software.
- We have security monitored building/premises
What Personal Information We Use
In order to continue working with Hallprint Pty Ltd, we need to retain your personal details on our database. This information will include some or all of the following:
- Full name;
- Business Address;
- Delivery Address;
- Invoice Address
- Company Registration Number or ABN;
- Contact phone number (mobile/landline);
- Email address
- Location data
- Bank details if you pay or we pay you via cheque or direct debit.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Reminders on lead times for potential orders e.g. pending seasonal factory closure
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (e.g. prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to rely on one or more lawful bases to use your personal information. We consider the grounds listed below to be relevant:
The GDPR allows us to collect and process your personal information if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate interests (as long as that processing is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact your rights as an individual). In broad terms, our “legitimate interests” means the functioning of our manufacturing business to supply fisheries research products and services.
When we process your personal information to achieve such legitimate interests, we consider and balance any potential impact on you and on your rights under data protection laws. We will not use your personal information for other activities, nor will we share it with others without your consent.
Hallprint Pty Ltd does not use bulk mailing lists. Any email you receive is directly related to your enquiry, order and our products.
We may use your contact details to:
- Communicate with you on products or services we currently source or supply or may in the near future
- Alert you about new products or services, on the assumption that these may be of interest to you.
- Alert you to a forthcoming event that we are organising or attending, on the assumption that such an event would be of professional interest to you.
It is our policy not to sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided to us to third parties unless we have your express consent to do so.
You have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. In order to do this, please email email@example.com
Links To Other Sites:
If you would like to review, correct, or update personal data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by contacting us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.